View Single Post
Old 27-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future
Re: makeup counter MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
The above you wrote "what you wanna say in the Forum is EVERYBODY's BUSINESS!!!!" & "nothing to do with others" If nothing to do with others why you still kaypoh chap jit kar in this thread? What rubbish are you talking about, one min you asked me to use PM & next you said nothing to do with others. Why keep slapping your own face?
everybody business= anybody is free to comment on you
nothing to do with others= dun drag Bro Wordcraft into this

guess everybodyunderstand except you ba......

Quote:
wow, what a joke of the year during this depressed time. First time hearing FLs selling below market price. I wonder who is gonna sell me a piece of bungalow land at Binjai Pk below market value. Have to wait patiently for durian to drop from the sky
First time hear only means that you "shua ku" doesn't mean dun have, there are actually a lot of gems discover from bros here branded value for money, and the fact is you accepted her at $120 regardless you regconise her anot, by doing that you concurred that she is worth $120......

Quote:
One min you praised me like a lao hero & next said I whiny, then I sissy, again keep asking me to move on & finally you said again I've made my pt clear blah blah blah etc...............From head to toe, you are the only one who keep saying this & that & bah here bah there bah !!!
This really i must admit it's my fault, cos in the first place really tot you are a hero, but den i realised that you are nothing but a self-centered, arragont, stubborn, narrow minded chlidish moron with of cos.. a lousy attitude......for this i apologise to all bros here in the forum.....

Quote:
For god sake, pls talk with substance lah, you damn loh soh twist & turn your wordings like a lao aunty. Really, I dun even know what the FUCK you talking abt since day one
You can reply to a posting from someone that you dunno what he is talking about??? den confirm you are a moron liao....

Quote:
All I can see is, silly childish "gong kia" like you kaypoh here & there pretend to be a nice guy wanna get some attention in this forum. My message to you is, if you wanna chap jit kar & kaypoh in this thread, you go bonk xiao li first, if you haven't try, dun even know the color of her pussy, pls shut your trap up !!!
Gong Kia???? dunno who is the one who kena chop for $120 hor???? guess i am not that GONG KIA ba.....

From the way you post, i guess you crave for more attention den me bah????

Of cos i din try xiao li cos in the first place i dun even think she is worth that price tag, cos i am no GONG KIA

Quote:
Myself bonk xiao li twice, what about you, have you tried xiao li before ??? Talk here & there twist here & there end up all rubbish, blah blah blah blah !!!
Ya ya.... we all noe that you have been a GONG KIA not once but twice ok??? stop repeating it lah......