View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyhorny View Post
Bro,

Pls refrain from sms if possible. Wang Shen's handphone is already exploding with the daily relentless influx of sms. The poor girl is having headache trying to figure out her appointment. It will be better if you can call her.

Hopefully things will improve once I've passed her a note pad.
Not a good idea, unless she off HP during session. How would you feel if I keep on calling her in the midst of your session with her??
Still prefer SMS, which I always do.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;