View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
EJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wang Sheng... Celeste chong look alike provide superb BBBJ with UNMATCHED Hornine

Thanks to bro simplyhorny for the instant reply,I had a wonderful time with Wang sheng.She really busy,call a few time then manage to get her.

Met her at my favor hotel at GL 1X and sms her the room number.Door rang and i open up,indeed she look SYT to me.She gave me a big smile that i never forgot.We had a small TCSS before we went to the take our shower.

When we went in the washroom she will use her boobs to wash my body and keep useing her hand to play with my dick and ball.That really make me in heaven.And i start to return the attack by rubbing her boobs and her clit.And i slid my finger around her clits and pussy lips for some nice rubbing session.Can feel that she is really wet and horny.

After the shower,off we jump to the bed,i began kissing her and knelt down and starting licking her pussy.I was sucking on her clit when my hands are playing with her nipples,by then my cock as hard and soild,so she start to suck and lick around my cockhead and sucking my ball in and out.I was so high and nearly cum as her BBBJ is really good.

So i start to put on the cap and ready into the penetration position.... then i slowly PUSHED my cock into her cunt,started ramming my cock inside her wet pussy harder and harder and harder and i can hear her breath is getting stronger and moaning sound is getting louder too.That really make me in estacy and a few positon i shot out my hot load in the Cap and off i went limp mode.

Name:LiLi
Look: SYT to me
Boobs: B cup,not for boobs lover
Pussy: Really wet!!! and she love to be lick
BBBJ: She really good at it.
RTF: Might not,too many FL for me to try

ZAP don't kill me but it make me stronger!!!