View Single Post
Old 24-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by eQuipment View Post
she stopped playing wif her cb, pull her shorts back up started to blush when i appraoch, wanted to leave the bench. so, i pretended to start conversation, as if i didn't see her self-servicing. so she relax to chat. 1 thing lead to another, the horny bitch started to warm up to my sweaty body, lie her head on my lap & soon start to gimme BBBJ on the bench. cannot tahan, i peel her shorts off, start to fingerfck her.

soon, it was getting darker, can hear lots of music blasting from the different dorms, she whisper to my ears to fck her. told her i didn't have rubber with me, she laugh, tell me she just finish mensus few days ago, still safe. so mai tu liao, pump her there & then. she moan quite loud, but the music in the dorms were louder, nobody could hear us.

after that day, no more feeling lonely anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
u saw her playing at park bench, then suddenly you're in the dorm
bro, he say he pump her there & then, the music from the dorm too loud, can be heard in the park lah.