View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 21
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute
Nipple Lover...Beware

thanks to TS for the contact....tried this SYT on Monday afternoon and i totally enjoyed my session with her!

wanted to try XN on Sunday night, but my fren cudn't get his gal so ask if cud meet XN first and she agreed! Wow..i must say she really looks very pretty. A fairly tall lady and she looks nice with light make up, long hair and a sweet sweet smile,but there's this thing about her that makes you wanna give her a big hug. told her i will find her on monday... even when i'm driving home i was still thinking of her.

On the faithful day...quickly got my work done and headed down to GL and gave XN a call. Oh yah...she got a nice voice too (sounds very classy). Luckily she was free so i went over to pick her up! When i saw her again, i felt my heart skipped, as if i picking up my beloved! She suggested to go down to 81 over @ L...as we drove there i cudn't take my eyes off her...she is a shy gal as she asked me not to stare @ her so much. XN is nice to chat with and soon we reached our location. As it was raining, i sheltered her as we proceed to the entrance. The feeling was nice...hugging her waist and she played along and placed her head on my shoulder (GFE...I LIKE). XN is a head turner...the uncles coming out from 81 were all looking at her...some even turn their heads as we walked past them. The make me feel shiok as i was out with a BABE

Quickly got a room and proceed to our love nest. once in the room she jumped onto the bed and juz laid down...think she was tired....but XN still had the very sweet smile...she signaled me to join her in bed. We chatted for awhile...all this time she was huggin me and we were auto roaming each other. Soon my little bro woke up and she asked if i wanted to shower. I told her i can shower myself as she smelled nice (think she had shower b4). When i came out she say tt S'pore man are nice as we are very caring...China man are too MCP. As i requested for her to remain dressed..i climbed onto bed and started to kiss her ard the neck and ears (no frenching though only light pecks on the lips)...then slowly undressed her...XN really have very smooth fair skin...she is easily tickled as she giggled when i kissed and licked her back while removing her bra. Her breast were not big but a handful, with nice brown nipples. it was nice massaging her breast from behind as she let out nice soft moans. Next proceed to remove her pink panties and reveal her nicely trimmed pussy (she say tt she juz shaved)...and i went on to catbath her! Attacked her nipples like a hungry baby...she enjoyed it but @ the same time she was scared of the tickling feeling...went south and wanted to paint her but she clamped my head b4 i cud reach her pussy...she say fingering can but no painting (too ticklish). After awhile...she say it's her turn to service me.

Her catbath is not bad...but one thing is confirmed...she likes to suck and lick our nipples like a big baby! She gave my nipples a good licking, sucking and tongue twirling action...next, she moved south and began to attack my rod and balls. She teased me saying i too needed to trim my bro's hair! XN licked my balls slowly and then she pushed them close together then she gave me a CFM look..she sucked my balls and engulfed it into her mouth... the feeling is like she was sucking a lollipop...SHIOK ar...like my balls are being vacuumed.

My bro was next...she slowly licked and kissed his shaft as she headed for the top. B4 she engulf my bro...she gave me a wink and swallowed my bro whole. The BBBJ was not bad...nice suction with tongue twirling on the head! The view fantastic as i see my bro do the peek-a-poo as XN's head went up and down with my bro in her mouth! As my bro was rock hard from XN's wonderful BBBJ....quickly passed XN the CD and she capped me.

XN started to ride me...her pussy was quite tight but her riding skill was not quite there, so i laid her down and pumped her missonary. Like wat bro here say...XN really likes it fast and hard...as i switched to the push-up position, the nipple sucker appear and sucked my nipples hard as i pumped her, she even bit my nipples when i increased the intensity. Switch to scissors and side...then to my fav position DOGGIE...all these time she was moaning. As i was slowly enter her from the back...she let out nice soft moans and when I started to pump her...the moans got louder...XN got a nice butt and the view from the mirror was superb...seeing her breast bouncing and her flinging her long hair back...makes the bonk more enjoyable...halfway through she even reached under and grab my balls (the feeling was SHIOK..cud feel her nails digging my balls). I responsed by pumping harder and faster...soon I exploded into her (with CD la). We laid down on the bed and she helped my clean up, after which we hugged each other and she laid on my chest (GOOD GFE) we chatted for awhile...then showered! Paid her and we left the hotel and drove her to L25 to meet her fren...was feeling sad that she's leaving, but wat the heck...i can juz RTF

Below are my ratings:

Looks: 7 (SYT...grows on u...8 when she is smiling, juz love her smile )
Body: 8 (smooth skin to touch, but she's ticklish)
Boobs: 6.5 (B cup with brown nipples, sensitive)
Frenching: No (light pecks on lips only)
Catbath: 8 (really likes to suck ur nipples)
BBBJ: 7 (good suction and speed, balls sucking included)
AR: no..maybe i nv asked for it
FJ: 7 (tight pussy and willing to try different position)
GFE: 100% (hugs u and feels like ur gf)
Damage: $60 + tips + $20(room) + CD
RTF: Yes...but too many GEMS to try)

Hope u find the FR enjoyable....dun think too much... she's a GEM not to be missed (for $60 where to find)

P.S: bros who drive can bring her some place to eat spicy food (veggie, she dun wan to get fat) can score some brownie points)