View Single Post
Old 30-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!
Re: another 20 SYT found at $50 xiao ye zi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red View Post
she did ask me for tips as well but the way she asked is quite polite......she said $50 is the min but would appreciate some tips if i find her service good. for me, the extra $20 is well worth it. think if she can click with u or find u good looking, her service will be better.....so im quite lucky haha.....her overall package is definitely worth more than $50 so i'll still recommend bros to try her.....
Thanks bro, i saw that so i bonk another fl from another bro who had given me few fl no. but i dont have time.

if this is good, i dont mind to tip her... but not like other bro say ask for tip... ts say what pricing we pay... tip it is up to us....

Thanks for you fr, so or later i will bonk her.... hoping she dont ask for tip ... she good i tips her... not i am rich k... but just to make her happy... hehe

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!