View Single Post
Old 15-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
Re: 19yo syt from prc, Xiao Xue (too common name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13a13y13lue View Post
Have PMed to 10+ bros Xiao Xue's contact. Waiting for the FR.

happy mooncake festival!
Errr.... as Monkey4 have mentioned below I also dunno how to write the FR... although I bonk her on SAT afternoon. (1st blood after code red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
APPARENTLY NOT....

well bro TS.... really dun know how to type this FR.....cos rather a typical SOP bonk to me.... an OK bonk for those looking for petite young thing gal next door type.... so maybe I just post the PLUS & MINUS of bonking Xiao Xue.

4. UNSURE....... whether she is so well lubricated with her own juices or she has a loose.... down there cos after cumming.... my didi kind of slip out on its own..... bros, those who try pls confirm..... I repeat.... I am not sure whether her cb loose or it is becos she well lubricated.
5. No gfe chemistry during bonking ( while bonking her ... she can carry talking as normal.... i.e. machiam not focussed in role playing if u know what I mean).
No worries bro, no fault with your dick...... I find her rather loose too...... and the fact that she can still chat with me when I'm bonking her turns me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
ps.... she told me she dun mind thick dicks like bro duke (cos likely cannot go into her kekeke) but she cannot tahan long didi....
NNKC monkey try to trick me into trying her issit ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Yah hor, how come until now haven see our SYT lover ah duke huh??
KNN Dancing , it's not haven't try.... it's try liao dunno how to write.....