Old 19-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Cheerleader look SYT

Finally, it is time I start to contribute after getting so much wonderful FL contacts from fellow un-selfish samsters.

I was feeling pissed today after a quarrel with OC. thus decided to let go but none of my fav FL contacts in the phone is available. so drive down to my fav spot to try my luck and hunt for potential syt.

As i was circling along lor 29,i notice one cute girl .wow not bad.petie size, warm wide smile and a silky long hair.look like typical GND, cheerleader look. I made another round back to the same lor and parked a short distance away. Guess it caught her attention as I see her move towards my car.

She poped the question and I ask her how much.she smile at me $80. I agreed and off to H81.

We TCSS on the way and can tell she is young cos she giggling like a little girl as we talk. Easily break the ice.

In the room, I bath myself as she claim she already did so. Was kind of playful and make some fun of me while I was bathing. When I am out, she is already in her BD suit

Action started as she give me a light peck on the cheek. The rest is SOP which I will not talk about it. tried 2 position. You can feel the tighness as she clamp your didi while she cum. Due to her tighiness, I also cannot tahan long.

Drop her back at lor 29 say gdbye to her promising to recommend good samsters to her.

Intrested bro who wanna try her can pm me for contact.

She is a nice gal, to protect her interest as I promise her, the following 3 conditions need to apply for bro wanting her contact:
1) No numbers collectors, please. Lets not waste each other time, she's strictly commercial not sweet talking chatline.
2) True Cheongster with at least 20 points or 3 FRs or more can PM me.
3) Apology, she do not take indian & malay.
4) Below 40 as per her request

She was conned here with promise of job and the rest I should not mention anymore.She cried but straighten out to make full use of time since she already here. She is studying in the day and is only available at nite.

She is now just trying to earn xtra cash for school fees,rental and travel fee so she can go back home next year. She will stop once she earned $200 target a day as told by her.

so bro at samsters treat her well, you will be rewarded with good service.

Cheers to good bonk!

PS.she text onli in mandrian.

name = 丽萍
origin = Fujian,PRC
age =21
boobs =B+ cup
height=1.55 (if she has been taller, will definately qualify for model)
looks =8.5 (GND, Warm smile that will melt your heart)
body = 9 (nice proportion, healthy looking and lean)
bbbj= (Didn't try)
gfe=8 (machiam my gf)
French =yes(depends on chemistry)
fj= 8.5 (One of my memorable one)
painting : yes
RTF : confirm yes
damage : $80/1 exclude room