View Single Post
Old 29-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all
Re: PRC School Teacher Who teaches with Fire and Ice

[QUOTE=JG_Vet;2932279]
It appears that this bunny is not so adept in handling the sudden surge in business and is getting inconsistent.

QUOTE]

hi bros,
i just had a sexion with xtz but i am sorry tis is going to be another bad FR, i made an appt with her at 7.30pm tonite wat she didnt tell me a bro in the afternoon made an appt for 8pm !!! wah like tat also can, her fire ice bbbj is quite good but one thing tat pisses me off she keep on saying how pretty her nipples is n how pretty her pussy is.

Her phone also keep going off n after she cums i tell her so fast she cums she got angry at me for not believing in her. i ask her to cim me, last than 1 hour i had with her still pay her the full price. i am sorry bro TS tis is actually wat happen

But for being the nice guy saw tis shy shy cyt, pre milf in CHEERS quickly ask for her ctc. her name is Fei Fei if u know of any FL by tis name pls pm me the thread. i made an appt on sat wait for my FR