Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC School Teacher Who teaches with Fire and Ice

Thanks bro JG Vet for her contact.

Got the number from bro n quickly sms liao, boss not in today n feeling horny, so arranged for live firing at 1pm in L81.

First look, a bit like my ex gf, only XTZ's a bit fatter. Chat a bit then go for shower which was SOP except that she uses her own cleaning liquid with a bit of ice cool feeling for washing my didi n her mei mei.

Start off with short catbath and a bit of AR which was nice. Then straight away attack my bro saying that her aunty just finish yesterday so prefer to do CIM as she scared will injure her mm. Wtf laaa...??? I told her... Won't one laaa... I came for a FJ and I want a FJ... then she relented lor... Waaa, like that oso have one ah?? Haizzz.. so went on missionary and she say,"Don't shaft too far in hor.." and I was like,"huh??"

Anyway finish off a few minutes later cos feel like no mood liao... Then she cleaned me up after that and washed herelf.

Watch TV and TCSS, then her phone rang n she got a call for another appointment. Wah lau oi... I tot to myself, better get things going before she chabot la... like she know what I am thinking, she put her boobs near my face and i started to suck n kiss and after a while didi woke up, she quickly grab a cd and put it on and lied down n wait for me to enter lor... Finish off about 10 minutes later and she was like, "I have to go now... hope you dun mind hor, my fren from Paya Lebar is downstairs waiting for me." So she bathe n scooted off after apologizing to me. I told her never mind la, just go la...

Her stats:
Height: 1.53m
Face: 6.0
Body: 5 (getting fat from all the food in Sillypore)
Boobs : B+ with nice pink nips - nice to suck
BBBJ : 6.5 with 2 rounds of fire and ice.
FJ : Only 1 position, cos she say scared might injur her meimei wor
Massage: No, she did not offer.
GFE: No
Damage: $60, 2 shots, 2 hrs. Room and cd your own
RTF: No, too many meis meis n too little time

Sorry bro, just writing as it happened....

CS