Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
jit singapore 1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 18yo mly SYT in nid of help

Quote:
Originally Posted by olieta View Post
bros...
i'm helping my SYT fren who in nid of financial help to support her studies. onli entertain to serious bros n not num collectors.

name: siti
ht: 1.58m
wt: 48kg
bust: 34B
BBBJ still new at it
SEX wif condom n no raw or anal
BBBJ-$50 SEX-$100

onli bros who are driving or wif transport will be entertain coz she's new at doin fl and dunno the way around to hotels. bros wif rep point more than 20 will be given num.
Hi Ts, set appointment with Siti at 3pm. All the way drove to her place but hor me wait till 4.15pm she still not appear yet In between this period, she keep sms me said that wait, coming down, wait again, coming down, then the end she said need to wait for her mum...bla bla bla... aftre that said 4pm. I just wait inside my car till 4pm, she still not appear, so sms her again what time she OK to meet me, she reply huh..... dun know..... Till 4.15pm, I said better close deal and I like to make a move, she reply me, why huh????? Funny rite! I reply to her, I already wait for her 1hr liao she still not appear yet, know what she reply? She reply said izit????? haha.

Think I'll be the one to post 1st FR here but hor may be today I am a little bit suay la, kena aeroplane...haha.

Anyway, still would like to thanks Bro Ts for the contact. Cheers.......