Old 22-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
typhoon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
19 Year Old Qi Qi

Bro C. Thank for the arrangement. Appreciate this gem. As promised, here is the FR

Saw this 19 year old Qi Qi thread for some days already. Also seen lots of bro asking for photo. However, none was available. Curiosity got the better of me and seeing that massage by a 19 year old gal for 60 bucks for 90 minutes looks very attractive. So started to SMS bro CK. His reply was prompt. Qi Qi available. A couple of SMS to and fro and finally confirmed Massage + FJ @ $100.00. I say go for it man! So, arranged for 1630 Hrs at Hotel 81 XXXXXX.

Was there early at 1605. So sms bro CK and was told the girl will b on time. Seconds tick away like forever and finally at 1645, door bell rang! Open the door and saw a very young girl in White Top and Jean Shorts. First impression, REALLY YOUNG ! Fair and smooth complexion. She got that lasting look “耐看” type of look. Small pink luscious lips makes me even more on! She is considered the right size for me as I dun like petite type.

She came over and sat by me. Start to tok cock a bit and holding my hand all the time. Finally, she gestured it’s pong pong time! So both strip and enter the toilet. First look at her body, mari-kita liao! Bey tahan man! Nice C cup. The right size for a handful. I love those brownish pink nips. Inverted nips! But I love it. Further down, just a little small bushy patch. Just the right amount. Very sexy I would say. I dun like girls too bushy. Turns me off. Standard bathing and proceed to bed.

Ask me to lie on my tummy and started to massage me. From neck to shoulder to butt and calfs. All this time, I am only thinking of how to bonk her! Hahahah! Massage was pretty standard, need improvement. Finally, the moment came. She capped me and started blowing. BJ was good, a little more suction would be great. But well, she is only 19! So give her time to pick up la. After about 5 minutes blowing, she start to ride me. Wow! Hole was tight even with her on top. She was wet as hell. Can smell her juices!
Changed to missionary. One of the best view. Nice tits bouncing! Then change to side winder, doggy and back to missionary and wanting to lick her. But she politely declined. She said she feel ticklish. So I oblidge la. Started to bonk her. She came. Or that’s what I presume the water is from! Hahahaha. I was holding back wanting more! Took both her tits in my hand. So wonderful to touch. Feels like heaven man! Finally cannot tahan and release my load. She did not immediately get up but hug on with me on top of her and can feel her pussy contracting and squeezing my exhausted little bro. It was a damn good session!

After about 5 minutes, got up and she took off my raincoat and clean my little bro very delicately. I love that look on her face. Nice and cute girl! Then we proceed to wash up and she washed me up too. Got dressed, paid her and tipped her 30 bucks. I felt it was worth it. I told her, I will be back and damn sure I will! I sms bro CK and told him, the session was good! Thanks to bro CK for the gem. Those who want a session with her, please sms bro CK for appointment.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Definitely
No need to ask for photo la. You won't regret it!

Sight, is what you see with your eyes. Vision, is what you see with your MIND.

----- Original Message ----
To: Club_SYTs@yahoogrou ps.com
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 8:55:58 PM
Subject: [Club_SYTs] new gal arrived

Hi Bros,

Ck here. New china girl , Qi Qi is on board. Perfect massage service @ $60
for 1.5 hours.

Bio data : 19 yrs old pretty decent look and like school girl.

1.64 m ,52 kg , very fair skin w boot: B cap big.

First come first serve. Please sms/call CK @ 81347714 for booking.

Cheers

CK