View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dan Dan - 23 years old wild sexy SYT from Jiang Su

Below is my Fr base on my own opinion....

Morning 10 am.
Yesterday was having coffee with QQ8899 and he pass me the contact of Dan Dan. Back to office nothing much to do was trying my luck to message Dan Dan see any slot for me.... Wait for about awhile no reply maybe she was still sleeping.... Suddenly recieved an sms from her say she will be awake only at 4pm.. What to do LL have to wait loh.

4pm
She sms say that she already woke up , and ask me whether i am free or not. So i reply her ok & she reply me back her address cause she still not familiar with the road here and ask me to fetch her.

Fast forward into details

Collect the key from counter and then proceed to the room. Once inside the room she undress herself and me asking me to join her to the bathroom. At first i thought just normal washing but she went down on me using a mouthful of hot water BJ-ing me. I was thinking knn long time never have such a treatment. So shoick... After awhile dry up myself and wait for her on the bed....

Once on the bed, she begin to bj my didi again while i was fingering her wet hole. This girl really easily wet cause i can feel her wetness. Suddenly she stop me & bring the cd and cap me on.

Did her a few position and finally explode her in missionary.....

Overall Satisfaction

Look : 7.5 ( to my own opinion)
Boobs : 34 B
Pussy : Wet
BJ : 8/10
Fingering : Yes & Wet easily

RTF : Yes if i have time.... kekekeke