View Single Post
Old 24-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Crono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

FR 1st Blood on AM

Managed to get first blood for AM all thx to STB. First look of AM definately the girl on the photo, very SYT but my standards very high so she only consider average in terms of looks for me.

Straight to the point, I managed to get a bit of BBBJ in the tube hehe quite exciting as I don't often get that in the showers. Cannot tahan the bbbj decided to move on to the action. Dried myself and await for AM to come out do her thing. Didn't really get a good BBBJ outside I think she prefers to do it in the showers. Her BJ however is heavenly, a lot of suction, in fact she suck so hard i'm almost afraid that she might break the condom.

FJ was simply the best, she wets naturally. We started with cowgirl and slowly moved from vertical to missionary. Unlike some girls i've had that prevent u from goin in too deep, this girl is just asking for more. She move her hip towards me allowing me to thrust in as deep as i can, the feeling is truely sensational. Finished round 1 in missionary.

2nd round was even better, her FJ skills is simply sensational and she seems to be enjoying every moment of it too. We moved from cowgirl to vertical to missionary to side ways and finally finished with doggy. Just loved to grab her big boobs when dogging her haha simply amazing.

Stats:
Looks: 7/10 (My standards very high, would be better if she straightens her teeth)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced but looks outstanding)
BBBJ: 2/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10 (Accomodating and can go as deep as you want)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Too many choices around, I think i'll try ning nxt hehe

Patranized from:
San68 x 5
Bro S x 1
Bo x 2
Thaiboy x 7 (Justyna & Crystal *** Simply unforgetable)
STB x 2