Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Exclamation hey dVient!

Quote:
Originally posted by dVient
I ended up choosing Sophie for an hour.

Sophie

- About 5'6"
- Reckons she about 24 (I think closer to 28)
- Beutiful green eyes
- Long Brunnette
- Massive tits (at least d's, firm & natural)

Good personality (7.5/10), quite friendly and active in the sack. Not bad massage (7/10). Charges $50 extra for mutual french (I passed) and does not offer greek. Great Spanish, as those tits seem to be made to take a guy's dick. She was a bit surprised when asked for round 2 but was accomadating.

All in all a good experience. Left with a big smile and will definitely be back.

Coincidentally, she looks exactly like the Sophie on the Langtrees Site, so I think I got a discount by seeing her at 316!!

A big thanks to Pineapple for recommending the place as it definitely has the best looking girls in Perth at the moment
Seems she's not working there anymore...went to 316 on two occasions and can't seem to get her.....

fast forward 1 month later..........

......flipping thru this months issue of FastFours, anybody reckons that the cover model 'Katrina' has a striking resemblence to the same Sophie who charges for $500 at Langtrees??hehehe...hot damn!

*note* anybody hasn't got my point yet, yes i am implying they are the same person.