Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adamhhhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamingo View Post
Here's my FR for Sillim hot kiss kissbang.

Arrived at about 2:15pm and they were busy. I always can't tell if I'm out of breath from climbing the four flights of stairs, or if I'm just nervous each time. Anyways, counter lady spoke English, told her I wanted an hour and someone slim, young and pretty through papago and she hand signaled okay and ushered me to brush my teeth and to the room.

While waiting, I had a feeling I'd get let down so hot tip to everyone else, please be mentally ready that the ugliest girl is going to walk in and be ready to request for a switch. You don't want to be caught off guard.

[...]

One thing about swapping tho, your new girl will know you swapped and after we broke the ice she did ask me why i swapped and was very confused about it. I guess locals don't swap often? Just have a good answer ready too to not make you sound like an ass.

Will I be back again? Probably not. I think I'm done with kissbangs for now. It's fun for a bit of a surprise and a roll of the dice, but sometimes I just want a hot girl and dont care how muh it is and I dont want to get disappointed. Next up anmas or outcalls. Hopefully I can find some reliable ones that arent scams.
Thank you for the FR! Couple questions

1. What time do they open? Guess the picking would be slim [pun intended] during the early mornings before noon?

2. Would it be awkward to ask for a switch again 2nd...3rd time?

3. What was the price difference between 30m and 1h?