View Single Post
Old 18-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is the one piece of advice to give to your young self?

Don't waste money, time and effort on things that don't matter, such as toys and gadgets which I will outgrow, branded clothes which can't turn me into that hunk despite the advertising, and girls whom I won't get to fuck even though they are so pretty, their boobs are so big and bouncy, and they are so fun and friendly to me. The money is better saved in the bank (I don't have investment luck, so investing for me is as good as buying Toto but with lower potential return, so better to just save it) and the time and effort better spent elsewhere. It is OK to spend money to fuck prostitutes. It is a total waste of time, effort and money to try to win the heart of that girl who only wants to be my friend, who only looks for me when she needs someone to talk to (and I am the one paying for the meal and coffee to top it off!), who only takes from me but gives nothing in return. Life has taught me that girls are extremely selfish and that girls who show their pushed up cleavage to me (and the whole world for that matter nowadays with social media) but reserve their wet pussies for someone else don't matter at all. Only girls I get to fuck are worth anything. I'll tell my younger self that instead of feeling heart-broken and trying so hard just to add more emptiness to myself, it is more fulfilling to spend that time, effort and money on the only people who really care about me, a.k.a.my parents, before we all run out of time in this life, in this world.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 21-05-2024 at 11:11 AM.