Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
superfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Aida SNS

She have the attractive, alluring, pretty, sweet, classy, gentle, young and demure look with nice set of long hair.

Skin fair, like you see in the pic. Her body damn good. Tall and slender with model type of slim toned tight body and height. She has a nice protruding ass. with the right amount of flesh for doggy.Her boobs was original and natural. The size was firm to touch and just nice for me to touch, lick and suck.

The frenching was no restriction. Start of slowly then become passionately, the way she stare before kissing me is damn shiok.

She knelt down and gave me an unforgettable bbbj. Her BBBJ suction was good with her luscious lips wrapping around my shaft. Uses her tongue well to play with dickhead. The slurping effect really makes me high and shoot all into her mouth.

It was my turn to service her. i go down to her pussy. It was nice and clean shaven with no smell. I lick her clitoris, makes her freaking horny, wet and super wild as she grabbed my hair and let out sexy moans and signalled me saying more please.

The love making with her was crazy and super intense. We tried different positions. Cowgirl is the best when she climbed on top of me and gave me slow pounding till she got wild and jumped on my cock. Her taking over to work and pleasure me is such turn on. Hearing her wet pussy sound and her seductive crazy moans, makes it very hard to control and cummed instantly.

Speaks little english and had to use google translate. GFE was high as there are non commercial feel and make me feel warm and also more like a fuck buddy rather than a paid session.