View Single Post
Old 17-05-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

my RTM in 1 week. went for early slot and apparently she was not ready. walk in to see girl with oversized t shirt and no shorts. not in work attire and feels like visiting mistress for hanky panky.

as usual still in her specs but OL attire haven't arrived yet as mentioned.

Gave more pointers along the way and glad to support good service oriented ML.

not OKT nor get any specials for the MR. i pay my dues and no white knight mentality no time for all these drama.

very vanilla flavored but i suggested to focus on service in order to retain market share since no BJ no painting etc. her inherent assets of good looks good boobs slender body nice long hairdo and specy good girl GND is her forte so gonna make good use of it.