View Single Post
Old 14-05-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Sixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySixsigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Two frs today

May from flirtygirls
Situated in a well known spot. She looks like pics, face is cute and haircut is just nice for her. Really kind and sweet girl, good fit for sensual gfe lovers, not for PSE. Body is slender and good figure, not for boobs lovers though. If you are into slow and sensual, you can really vibe with her and the session will be crazy. Fantastic Bbbj and enjoys painting. Not sure how long she is here but would rtf

Jin from xfactor
Innocent farm ger type look. Looks like the nice gnd that would never work in this trade. Very green but accommodating and gentle
Looks 8/10 not xmm or super petite kind but more natural young and firm type, feels like uni girl. Doesn't speak much English at all but sweet
Body 8/10 not chubby and not thin type. Like recruited straight out of Isaan type, firm small perky headlights, just nice for me
Bbbj 9/10 not PSE but quite sensual. Did 69, was clean and had some hair but not abused kitty with no odor
Fj 9/10 she felt super green here, but I liked that better than PSE. Needed guidance but fj was good. Tried many positions. Will need to take initiative
GFE 9/10 aside from the language barrier, she's super gentle and feels like you're making love to your gf
Overall enjoyed session, would reco for bros who like a cute girl who is not jaded