View Single Post
Old 13-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Miso from FG

OKT : smooth booking as usual.1 thing from personal experience constant about FG is the small towel provided. (bro provide bigger towel lah)

Looks : 9/10. Similar to pic. Quite fair with ink here and there. wear braces

Shower : showered alone

Body : 8/10. slim with long legs. Boobs about small B. allows zhut. Below clean shaved and allow painting. doesn't look like she had given birth although she mentioned she has a kid back home.

BBBJ : offered but never try

FJ : round 1 missionary. when she cum can see her body shaking with increase in moan volume. take a short nap as it's raining. too comfortable not to nap. round 2 begin with HJ follow by cowgirl. Her riding is not those grinding type. She will auto up down like as if she's the one fucking you. quite a sight.

GFE : 7/10. Just enough to make you feel comfortable. Maybe i too old for her.

I picked her as there's promo for her. No regrets as she is a superb bonk for the looks and body at the promo price point. She's chatty if you can speak thai as her english is limited. She work TD in Johor before so basic communication in english still possible.

RTF : maybe when vitamin M replenish as recently went for quite a few bonks liao