Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Finally gave in. Was there last Saturday and wanting to see the batch. Looked in and wasn't much choice..OKT also told me 3 or 4 haven't arrived yet and i turned around. But then lo and behold who called me, Diamond. Haven't been there in a while and didn't recognize her at first. Once i did, went up

Her tits and ass are still amazing. Love sucking on her cock and slapping that is. And yes, she can top which she did to me. Missionary and doggy. Advise to brothers, if you going to get topped, bring your own lube cause all they use is hand lotion and also, watch out when they do cause she nearly did raw until i said use condom. After she topped then my turn and i pounded her from behind all while slapping her ass and playing with those tits.

Left satisfied but as i was walking down, i saw one at the gate, slim and with nice tits. Her eyes are beautiful though. I think it was Kat. If she's still around, will probably try her next Saturday.