View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Now Julian Ward returned to Anfield as Technical Director. Looks like a conspiracy going on.
Liverpool's backroom is fully of Moneyball data analysts. Klopp chose to reward his squad with extended contracts after the Premier League victory.

The result was last season where aging players on big wages underperformed. No legs to get a CL spot. End up we have to do wholesale changes to our midfield.

I think moving ahead we will be more rationale and scientific in our approach. Cannot be we say we cannot afford Bellingham and then go out to splash the cash on Caicedo. Let's see what the scientists can come up with.