View Single Post
Old 10-05-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

I walked past the refle shop in the night and spied a tall slim girl pitching for her store. As I walked past and chatted with her I learnt her name was U. After walked away i couldn’t stop thinking of her. She had the most beautiful eyes and a cute upturned nose. I finally decided to reserve her for refle, went back to her and followed her to her shop.

U was really accommodating and forthcoming and we really had a fantastic conversation via apps, which was quite something. She consented to allow me to touch her, even briefly around her shaved privates. I’ve been to the shop many times and it’s quite rare to get that during a first visit. She really hugged tightly too and not the casual kind of hug where they just threw their arms around you as a hug.

I really loved her eyes and her really beautiful smile. I found myself staring into her eyes and she returned the gaze unwaveringly. I enjoyed her company so much, I extended the session again. She was somewhat surprised and told me this was the first time anyone extended time for her.

The plus point was that she agreed to take a picture with me, something most girls at the refre wouldn’t allow for privacy concerns.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here