Old 09-05-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Tobytanphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

Met Ms Elecher again recently, after at least 6 months, since we last met. As per usual, we chatted for quite a bit like good friends, about why we didn’t get to meet again earlier. So when we got into the deed, it was as good as before, but this time, I wanted to give her a good experience first. So i licked her for quite a while, observing her enjoyment, which helped built up my excitment and stimulation. And when it was her turn to blow me, it was an incredible feeling, which almost made me cum. But I really wanted to have sex with this lovely lady, and so I held back from cumming and requested for sex. Like the licking and blowing, sex was really good, but I wanted to end off with a cim, which I requested. Me Elecher made me stand up, and she blew me till I came in her mouth. And even showed me the cum in her mouth, which almost got me hard again. Haha.

After our wash-up, she asked if I could give her a ride to her gym class, which I agreed. While waiting, she tried on her gym attire, and for her bottoms, we could see clearly her cameltoe. That almost got me hard again. Eventually she adjusted her attire to make it less obvious. Quite a funny and interesting mini episode.

Anyway, it was a good catch up with Ms Elecher, I hope our next meeting won’t be months away. See you soon!