Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
I been asked zillion times now who is better at squirting? LL or YY
So I decided to visit LL yesterday afternoon. I ask her whether she squirts? She smile sheepishly and said "我不知道"・ Then we went inside, skipping the massage, we removed our clothes together.
As i was lying down on the bed, she was bending over and started giving me a slurrpy BBBJ. At the same, my hand was massaging her clit just like a energised vibrator. Within minutes, her body quviered and shuddered. All of a sudden, my hand felt a warm sensation of liquid spurted out from her pussy. Then she sat on the bed, we kissed and started tongue fight. Now again i placed my hands on her soft wet pussy and started my vibrating hands on her clit. With in a few minutes, her wet pussy soaked the bed with hot juices. Finally we proceed to my favourite missionary pose, she moans louder with every thrust, finally both of us came - SHE BIT MY HAND!!! both of us laid on the wet bed and looking at the wet floor laughing loudly.
NOTE:The bed was drenched with love juices and she also cleaned the wet floor using a mop.
So my answer to all SBF samsters LL is just as good as YY in squirting.

BEWARE: LL bites!!!
Can share contact