View Single Post
Old 08-05-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 10
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Double penetrate fantasy

one of my exes wanted to try but i am not the sharing type so we compromised by using her dildos. she had to do prep like fasting and emptying her bowels before doing anal/dp to prevent accidents while fucking.

i usually fuck her pussy and then slowly ease the dildo into her ass with some lubricant. she eventually wanted a bigger dildo that vibrates in her ass which is totally fine by me because while it is vibrating in her ass, i also can feel it when i go deep into her.

when we fuck like this she wins more because she will be cumming 5 / 6 times per session before tapping out. she can cum 3 times before i cannot hold back anymore and want to burst deep inside her.

i am not big on fucking her ass to be honest because i caught UTI once and fucking with condom is not required for us. and she liked something constantly stiff and hard in her ass anyways so our arrangement works.

when i am not with her, she would DP herself with her toys, record and send to me. i had quite a few g/fs back in the day, and she is the only one that likes anal or even DP.

anyways we broke up many years ago so i wonder if she found a 2nd career in onlyfans or chaturbate...