View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taking care of FIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Continuing...erotic sex with FIL

Part 8 - Threesome

I wake up naked in my room, I totally can't recall what happened..

Me : DAVID!!!!!
FIL : Yes, my dear.
Me : What happened last night? My pussy is so sore, and dried sperm all over me..
FIL : I explained later, come have your breakfast.
Me : You better come clean.

As I sat on the sofa, reading newspaper, and while turning on the TV, I noticed that one of the tape that I rent was e-jected and stay in the VCR player…could see the title of the tape, it's the 3some video.

As I ate my breakfast, FIL came sat beside me…

FIL : You were drunk last night. You slept on John laps when we are driving home, he unbuttoned your dress and play with your nipples as I drove.
He said that since me and him had 3 some before with his wife…

Me : His wife, 3some, when was that???

FIL : Listen…as we had 3some 59gether during our young days, it's fair for him to orgy you and play with your breast.
So when we reached home, he put you in bed as I went for shower.
Little did I know, he had strip you naked and pumping you when I came out of shower…seeing that it made me hard and I joined in to play along with him..as he was fucking you, I was playing with your breast and he suck on your nipples.
He was doggie you as I kiss you lying down. Not long after he shoot all his sperm into your pussy, I take over from there, entering your pussy filled with his sperm, it's a nice sensation, as I thrust harder, can see you juice and his sperm leaking out coating my dick..

I drew out my hard dick and spray all over and outside of your pussy ..thereafter we fell asleep.

Me : OH fuck, you let him fuck m!!!!!

FIL : I'm sorry dear, I made it up for you..

I get up and strip down my lingerie…facing him…

Me : Come, play the video..

Saying as I strip down my lingerie, gyrating as I lower my lingerie strap and let it slipped down my body, as it slipped down sensually,I touch myself all over.

FIL was hard and stroking his penis…could see that his precum is leaking..

I took a few step back and dance sensually as I strip, caressing my breast, pulling my eraser nipples, squeezing both breast as I slowly wriggle down to kneeling, touching my pussy, opening the labia showing my swollen and red pussy, opening it wider as I lay on my back on the floor and spreading my legs wide for FIL.

Me : Ohh.. fuck me dad…..
This is not the usual 3-some that we know ..they did it on TS sis when she was drunk n not conscious... they enjoyed the sis' pussy but not fair sis didn't enjoy their penis ...like to see her fresh red oyster if possible...haha...nah, just kidding only

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-05-2024 at 07:42 AM.