Thread: NZ Spa
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
If the goods are good and fresh there is no need to be afraid of not having customers. I am not so free to go all the way there just to see with no intention of patronising. Well at least the spa is upfront that it will charge if a customer can’t find a suitable girl. I think it’s uncompetitive but it’s their business and not for me to comment. I will just vote with my wallet and patronise another shop.
If they are good and fresh they won't be working in a dingy spa in malaysia earning $298 ringgit for 1 shot la. Go dome L or dome 3 charge SGD$550 per shot liao lo. Some grandma with bad attitude in dome L also charging S$500/1/1 and got rejection fee samore. This one is much more worth it.

But i also agree with you that one can chooses to not visit those spa if they deem it not to their linking. As for spa need to advertise that patrons need to pay before viewing girls, i think no need la. It is understood la.

On another note i saw an elderly guy in GBW and ask for 173 and then ask how much. After captain told him how much he then tried to argue the price with captain 😅. He said he went GBW before and the price is 1 shot rm199 only. Captain say before covid also don't have such pricing. After arguing for 10 mins only he left. Lol.