View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxinwan View Post

however recently I went to jb spa and was engaged in bbbj.. 1 wk later I feel like the head on my penis is a little itchy and seems like I have a small blister at the tip. I had the same condition long time ago and it recovers after a few days. but comign to a month my penis head is still feeling a little itchy sometime, although the blister is no longer that. damn scare right now and not sure if I need to do a urine test or hiv or std test.

any advice? thanks
Hi Bro, The doctor that I visited for this recent incident of mine, mentioned that Blister / Sore / Rash at Genital area is a big red flag. Definitely to consult doctor and test. I’m no expert, as currently I’m still monitoring myself for symptoms due to recent encounter. Maybe other bro’s with experience or medical background can answer you here. Do keep us updated on your results, so that someone else in the future might be able to view this if they happen to encounter any similar issue and hopefully to help them.

If just a pimple on tip of penis, Suggest you to do C&G urine test. If a cluster of pimple or blister, might be HSV1/2. You can google for Syphilis Primary Symptoms Image as well and see if anything look like that, Than you can decide which test to go for… C&G usually come with discharge on penis after few days (Below 15 days).

You can do urinalysis test to see if any UTI as well for your itch. If there is bacteria, red blood and white blood cell in your urine will be a red flag or cloudy urine. Than doctor highly chance will test you for other STD related if you explained your incident to your doctor. Urinalysis quite cheap, usually below $15 SGD. However there might be doctor consultation fee involved.

Last edited by HarumaJitsu; 06-05-2024 at 03:41 AM.