View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
If possible dun start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Agreed, very addictive.

I guess we can only stop due to health reasons, or got STD, or family commitment. Other than that is very difficult. 😆
Yea. Once u try it it just snowballs from there. At first I just wanted to try simple sex with a woman. Then I wanted to have sex with a woman much older than me. Then i wantes to try the ones with big tits and small tits. Then i started to explore different nationalities women. Then I started to have a target of 100 body count, before I know it i was on the way to 1000. Then I printed a world map and started to mark the xountries whose women i have tried

Then I wanted to try more hardcore and kinky stuff like CIM, COF, COB, and Anal.

Now I am older and going towards my mid 30s and 40s, i started wanting to try girls who are much younger than me like my niece age (legal age of course)

Ans another aspect of the addictiveness is that once u try the real sex, PCC will not cut it anymore. It feels like when u shit but its halfway done liddat. It's very torturing if u have to go without sex for months or worse, years

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)