Old 05-05-2024, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Public Square Dance 广场舞

She spat my cum out and washed her mouth. Then, we went back into the shower together. I showered quickly and left her inside. I ordered food to be delivered to our room as I wasn’t planning to go out. I wanted to fuck her more. She was in the bathroom for almost two hours since I came out. During that time, the food that I ordered came and I even had time to flirt with the room service staff who delivered it to my room. I wore the bathrobe and left it untied giving her a full view of my cock. She saw and teased me saying I was anxiously waiting for my lover to come out from the bathroom. I convinced her to let me add her on WeChat and gave her a generous tip, for delivering the food. “先生,您太大方了。 我该怎么感谢您啊?” (That's very generous of you. How can I thank you?) She thanked me in a very suggestive manner. I moved close to her and whispered, “嗯,妳该怎么样谢我啊?” (How are you going to thank me?) Her hand reached out. My cock immediately hardened as she stroked me gently. “啊!突然变得这么硬!” (Ah! Suddenly it's so hard.) She gasped. Before I could do more, her walkie-talkie beeped. “玛丽,去哪了?” (Mary, where are you?) She unclipped the walkie-talkie from her waist and replied, “送外卖到贵宾房去了。” (Delivering take-out to the VIP room.) The voice added, “小心,那位访客好色,别让他迷了。” (Careful, that visitor is horny, don't let him fool you.) She turned to look at me and smiled. After she signed off, she turned back to me. “抱歉,我还在上班,不能好好的感谢您。” (Sorry I'm still at work and can't thank you properly.) she said, her hand still stroking my raging hardon. “我很想要妳!” (I want to fuck you!) I told her. “我也想,现在不可以。改天,您来我家,咱们两好好的玩。” (I want as well, can't right now. Another day, you come to my place, we both have a good time.) she said. Then, she left.

I went back to the sofa. As I waited for Vivian to finish from her very long shower, I watched the video that I took earlier of us fucking. She finally came out, wrapped in a towel, her long hair blown dry. She sat down next to me and asked, “在看什么啊?” (What are you watching?) I showed her the video of us fucking, and she was facing the phone, her eyes half closed, mouth open and moaning loudly. “别看啦!别看啦!” (Don’t watch! Don’t watch!) she cried out and tried to snatch the phone from me. As she clambered over me to grab my phone, her towel fell off. She sat on me, pressing my hard cock between our bodies. As she struggled to get my phone, her pussy rubbed my cock vigorously. It didn’t take long for her to realize that and became aroused. Her pussy juices coated the underside of my cock. “Ned总,你好坏!” (Mr Ned, you are so bad!) she bemoaned, pretending to cry. “你欺负我。。。” (You bully me...) she whimpered, as she rubbed her pussy on my cock. I put my phone down and hugged her, at the same time guiding my cock to her pussy lips. As she pushed down, my cock parted her pussy lips and entered her.

She was so wet that my cock plunged into her vagina, burrowing deep until the head pressed against the back of her vagina. “这么快就变的好硬啊!” (Became hard so quickly!) she exclaimed. “两个小时了,还说快!” (It's been two hours, and you call it fast!) I replied. “啊,真的吗?这么久?” (Ah, really? So long?) she replied sheepishly, as she ground her hips, working my cock in and out her pussy. She looked down at my phone and realized that I was videoing again. “Ned总,您好坏啊! 有在拍我!” (Mr Ned, you are so bad! Videoing me again!) she complained, very seductively. I chuckled. “哈哈哈!我喜欢拍我在做爱。” (I like to film myself having sex.) I told her. “哎哟,好色啊!” (Aiyo,so horny!) she exclaimed. We ate as we fucked. She fed me as she rode me. “妳好贪吃啊!” (You are so greedy!) I said. “为什么呢?” (Why?) she looked confused. “上下都在吃!” (The top and bottom are eating!) I teased her. She slapped me playfully and said, “我的小穴很饿,要吃您的大鸡吧!” (My pussy is very hungry for your big cock!)

I turned her over into missionary position, holding her shoulders as I thrust hard, slamming my cock into her pussy. She moaned non-stop as I fucked her, driving my rod deep into her vagina. “好爽!好爽!好爽!” (So good! So good! So good!) she moaned. She wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her heels into my butts, urging me to fuck her harder. “大力点!大力点!我快不行了!。。。” (Harder! Harder! I can’t last much longer...) she cried out. Her nails dug into my back as an orgasm hit her. Her body froze, followed by spasms, as she cried out in pleasure. I turned her sideways, holding one leg vertically up, as i continued thrusting. My cock went very deep, each thrust pressing against the back of her vagina. “我受不了了,你会把我操死,我不行!” (I can't take it anymore. You'll fuck me to death. I can't!) she whimpered. I was close to my peak too, and my back was aching.

I put her leg down and rolled her onto prone position, lying on top of her, with her legs wide apart. My cock pressed downwards, rubbing the head over her g-spot, giving me extreme pleasure. From her moans and cries of ecstasy, she obviously enjoyed it too. I soon succumbed to my peak, and my cum burst out, filling her vagina. I rolled over to her side, panting in exhaustion. “哎呀!这么晚了。。。 回宿舍一定被管理阿姨骂!” (Aiya! It's so late. I'm sure I'll be scolded by the management aunt back at the dormitory!) she lamented. “就别回去,今晚留下来陪我。” (Don't go back and stay with me tonight.) I told her.