View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
Bourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Cindy from TRL

Look:
Long hair, chio, bitchy, slutty, own people to fuck her look. Same as in pic and sure will not reject type.

Body:
Enhance and busty with nice proportions for her body. Hot nice perky ass. Fair smooth skin.

French:
Intense and passionate and just nonstop tongue fighting, all DFK lovers should come. No boundaries.

Painting:
Shaven pussy with no smell and no restriction to painting. Tight pussy and Unlimited free flow of cum when you hit her right spot. Cum so much I felt like I'm drinking water.

BBBJ:
Sensual and sexy type with good suction. she went all in DT without asking, forget how long she do that but shiok.

Sex:
she is a good rider with great stamina. Wild type! And she is damn wet. Flip her for missionary, pump her deep and hard. Gave me the horny expression, moans genuine loud I finally release my cum hamsomely!

GFE:
She is not a time watcher. High chemistry and feel very comfortable. Very service oriented. Good nice high GFE. Very Caring and always smiling to strike a conversation

Thanks bro SK.