View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheArtist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A story ten years in the making

Reveal

As I scrolled through the photos, I couldn't help but feel a mixture of arousal and disbelief at how incredibly seductive my wife could be.

The first set of photos was Jane in a light blue sports bra and dark grey yoga pants combination. Her choice of attire was intentional meant to showcase her undeniable sex appeal. The sports bra she wore clung to her like a second skin, emphasising the swell of her cleavage and highlighted her toned shoulders. No bra paddings under the sports bra, and her nipples can be seen clearly. Her yoga pants molded to her body, hugging her hips and thighs. The pants rode up her ass and her shapely camel toe was clearly visible. Jane knew her round ass and camel toe were the highlights of this outfit and knew exactly how to draw attention, ensuring that every photo captured a view of her camel toe or her ass.

Next, she wore a fitting dark red halter-neck cheong sum with lace layering, looking extremely elegant, yet seductive. The open window at chest level revealed a view of her ample cleavage, while high slits on both sides of the dress offered glimpses of her toned legs. In some photos, she posed rather provocatively, teasingly lifting the hem of the dress to reveal her thighs. In one particularly daring shot, she turned her back to the camera and knelt on her knees, the curve of her buttocks visible through the sheer fabric of the dress.

In a spaghetti strap black mini dress, Jane's ample D-cup breasts were emphasized by the sleek fabric that molded to her body. The plunging U-shape neckline of the dress dipped daringly low, framing her seductive cleavage. The fabric clung to her breasts, outlining their fullness and inviting the eye to linger on their ample curves. But it wasn't just the plunging neckline that drew attention. The thin fabric of the dress offered little in the way of concealment, and her pert nipples showed through the thin fabric. Jane took a few poses in the mini dress, some with her standing tall with her shoulders back, her breasts proudly on display. In another pose, she leaned forward slightly, allowing the fabric to hug her curves even more closely, while her breasts threatened to burst out. My favourite pose was probably an upper body short of her crossing her arms, squeezing her breasts together with one side of the strap drooping down over her shoulder.

In addition to these outfits, there were other photos in which Jane took. In one set of images, she laid on the bed, her hair cascading around her shoulders as if she had just woken up. She gazed seductively at the camera, her lips curved into a sweet, seductive smile. In another series of shots, Jane teased with shots of her pouting lips, as though she was kissing the recipients of the photos. Some photos showed her with her arms outstretched towards the camera, seemingly to hug whoever she was sending the photo to.

The disturbing reality sank in as I realized that my wife was sending these sexy photos of herself to men she likely hadn't even met before, intentionally inviting them into intimacy and desire. The thought of these men, unknown and faceless, gazing upon the same enticing images that had once been reserved for my eyes alone and knowing that my wife had willingly shared these intimate moments with them filled me with a sense of unease and apprehension.

Despite the unsettling realization of my wife's actions, I couldn't resist the undeniable surge of arousal. The thought that these men, strangers who had never met my wife, had undoubtedly indulged in their own fantasies from these photos fueled my arousal further. No doubt they must have masturbated to the photos. It was a paradoxical sensation, this mixture of arousal and betrayal. However, the excitement was undeniable. With trembling hands, I reached down and began to jerk off. The forbidden thrill of seeing my wife through the eyes of other men added to the pleasures of my orgasm. It felt terribly good. I wanted to know more. I needed to know more. I placed her phone carefully back into the bag with a heavy heart.