My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ahwei963 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for flyfly, Bukit Merah

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah B***n spa
Name 名字 : Fly fly, Chinese
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 6.5/10. Wont reject face, fair skin
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Say mid 20 but +10
Body 身材 : 8/10. Got front got back actually not bad.
Boobs 胸部 : should be natural C nicely shaped too.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 5/10. Minimal.

GFE 女朋友感 :GFE was good until GQ pop out. Knows how to chit chat to keep the atmosphere not awkward.

Overall Experience 整体 : Everything was okay until happy part. Ask me if i wanted to happy, i asked for price: 50 for HJ, 80 with roaming, 100 for BJ. Unwilling to pay anything more than 50 I opted for 50. When start action she lean in i touch her hair, she said that 50 cannot touch, if touch need to upgrade to 80. I just say okay lor. Maybe she misunderstand that my “okay lor” means im okay with the upgrade which no im not okay. So she proceeded to strip her top and carry on the deed. I knew my package and avoided touching her after she stripped. When deed ended she ask me go shower then i was suprised that she was just waiting outside the shower cubicle as normally the ML will just leave the room until after we’re done showering/dressing ourselves before they come back in again. So i was thinking she MIGHT be waiting for her tips so i came out the cubicle to pass her 1b IMMEDIATELY after she took from me she left the room with a 白眼 then never seen. After dressing and on the way out she’s nowhere to be found.

DMG: 68 + 1b

RTF/RTM 回头率 : NO

Remarks (if any) 评语 : money better spent elsewhere

Date / 日期 : 2/5/2024 noon