View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Soda TRL

Looks: 9/10 Bitchy with thick lip and the CFM look. Smooth facial complexion. Pretty pre milf kind. Photo resembles definitely her.

Body: 8/10 1.6++. Smooth n fair body. She possess a voluptuous body. Her butt is firm and tight and god made for doggie.

Boobs: 8/10 nice big enhance tits to fondle and lick. Suitable for her frame.

Frenching: 9/10 We both having great tongue fight, and she initate first by breaking the ice. I was good, slow, sensual and passionate.

Bbbj: 9/10 Blow and sucked like no tomorrow with plenty of saliva n ample eye contact and she will auto DT. She likes to slap my cock on her tongue. I almost CIM and it doesnt happen to me easily.

Painting: 9/10 paintable and there is no weird smell. She surely enjoy being painted, moan is genuine.

Fj: 10/10 tight tight tight and moaned damn loud!!! She was one hell of a wild and sexy bitchy on bed. Soda rodes a mean cowgirl with plenty of grinding and frenching as i continued to turned n twisted her protruding nipples. First shot done quick

Super satisfied with her service. And I left the room with both leg jelly. Never regret choosing Soda.

RTF definitely yes! Thanks bro SK.