Old 30-04-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
pimto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Been a lurker here for the longest time and thought i would share my recent experience.. Been feeling kinda adventurous one of these days and browsed through the healthcare thread to release.I manage to engageone ML on the central part of SG and the first session we hit it off quite well and the chemistry was there as the shop was kinda small we practically did it missionary, followed by doggy and ended with missionary again shooting into the condom.this was my first time with her, subsequently on the second visit i texted her that doingit with her was reallyout of this world, her proactiveness and how she came when i fucked her. She consented to a raw session on the second visit. When i arrived before i went to shower she was already mouting me with my pants on grinding on me, i told her to pause so i can have a shower and savour her.. once out of shower she quickly got back to mounting me as i was sitting on the massage bed, this time grinding against mt already hard cock with only her thin pantiesand her already wet pussy, i quickly pull her panties down and she lowered herself on me as we each found our rhythm while i thrust upwards and her pushing down on me riding me.. after awhilei shifted her to missionaryo. The bed and pumped her fast l.. in this positioni could feel the tightness of her pussy as it gripped my hard cock… i couldnt last long.. and short my load in her as she tighten her grip and leg around me… we came tgr… i know my experience is abit lessexciting than the rest cause no bbbj but the session wasa really good one for me.. take note shes alr back in china so this excitement was shortlived..