Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
lornjourney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrokenheart View Post
are most of these vietnamese ladies scammer? i fell in love with a very young massage lady. initially i thought she is too young to be a scammer. but later i realized she os also in contact with other guys and also having sex with them..
I have my fair share of experiences as well. Collectively, let’s do not waste time/effort/money on women working at massage parlour, beer ladies, sex worker etc. I’m not saying all are bad. But the chances of getting good one?

These sort of jobs got a lot of exposure to all sorts of men. Doesn’t matter how pretty or how real are the stories. Their first priority is to make money.

Even if she really like you. Honestly, she still need to service other men to get what she wants at her prime age.

In fact, it is not just Vietnamese. Thais, Laos, etc. as well. But of course, Vietnamese girls are generally smaller build, black/dark hair, fair skins, etc. we easily willing to look after them. However, we really need to be rationale. Don’t let short term pleasure overtake the logic.
Don't be decent to indecent service girls, being nice to them is an immediate failure in their eyes. Even the nicer person in this world working at flesh market will turn rotten over time as well. So, just pay to play the toy or else they will toy you..