View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Haha my wife still doesn't have the courage to wear sexy nighties to face strangers. But judging from the conversation that she had with the grab guy....
She said that the weather very hot so she went for a quick shower but didn't know he will arrive so early and when she heard the door bell she didn't even dry herself but instead quickly wrapped herself with the towel and came to the door. That's why she is still soaking wet.
My wife said that while she was trying to explain to him, its seems like he was paying attention to her but instead he staring at the opening between the edge of the towel near her legs as the towel is too short and can hardly wrap around her body and thus showing quite a bit of her legs.
Slowly bro. 1 step at a time. Lol. And let me know the next time u needed any delivery. I will do it for free. Lol