View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I am 43 this year. Not exactly young.

If you want good sex with the viet ladies, you have to pleasure them rather than going there waiting to be pleasured like a king. They really appreciate and enjoy good sex because they also want to be satisfied too.

When you give them good sex, they are not time watchers and will even chit chat with you even after exceeding the time and will wechat you too. Sometimes I go for one hour with some Viet gals (not at upper paya lebar) and i finished everything in 1.5 hour instead but it's ok... No need to top up. Good sex and chemistry are really important. That's why I am surprised there are people who say LL don't offer frenching because maybe they didn't make her feel good or something. She sibei passionate in frenching once you foreplay her well... and had to stop her at times to change position.
Spot on ..and its NOT about age...i am much older...but doesnt stop me..
The problem here seems so many guys with this weird concept of ^getting servis^, apparently the just lie down, not even ^^ready^^ and wait the gal to do stuff to them to get them ^^ready^^, mount them, and get them off. End of match.

I go in, am usually hard before all clothes are off, lay the gal down or bend her over LOL and go to work on her...thats wat a good shag is