View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Chong eyed few of them lustfully.. Some girls were not bad in terms of look , figure...
He wondered whether the waitresses can be bought to room for sex
After he finished the meal, he went to reception, one lady dressed in black bra, and jacket only ,there was pass with number worn around her neck, her face peppered with cosmetcs, greeted him sweetly..

Chong: darling, can I ask you something?

Reception (no.20),smiling: yeah?

Chong: can I book one waitress and bring her to my room?

Reception: (holding her pass with number), you can book anyone who has the pass like that?

Chong: even you?

Reception: yeah
His eyes lit up, and asked what was the procedure for booking.

Reception: check with your butler..(smiling seductively as she gave him back the room card after processing his payment

Reception then led him to changing room where he dressed up.
and left the area, walking into the lift...

Then he went back to the room

He was feeling impressed with this extraordinary resorts owned by Japanese corp.

He then switched on smart TV to check the bills, (couple of thousands were added to room account.)

Then he used app to call for bulter

Moments later, Kaoru arrived at his door,entering the room.

Kaoru,smiling , enquiring about his well-bing and his experience at the VVIP area.

He replied postively and enquired how to book nude waitress and those pretty reception .

She then took out her Ipad Mini and press then key in passcode.

Then sat on bed, with him showing all the ladies who with number callsign..

He browsed thru all waitreeses, snr waitresses, reception. ( they were labelled by colours- green- junior waitresses, orange- snr waitresses, and purple- reception)
'

He noticed some were marked X

He asked Kaoru the reason

Kaoru explained that they were all having periods. They were sent to work in outside like Japanese restaurant in public area , or lobby bar , or western restaurant with uniform provided

He then asked about nude onsen ladies..

they were also worked in public area during their period, working as laundry atendant, 3rd storey spa (clean one),or guest reception..

After hearing , he was impressed yet feeling sorry for those ladies.

He picked the lady number 20 from Reception. Then he was showed her vital statistics, age, and service rendered

After he clicked confirmed, the menu shown up asking about how she would dressed. He specified secetary theme
Then he chose the time..

Set.
He thanked Kaoru. she smiled sweetly and give him kiss before she left the room