Thread: Thai massage
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuaLingKong View Post
Thanks to bro 789550

When to TP Lor 7, the Thai massage is really authentic. Wish I could stay for 2 hrs or more.

Technique is really Thai....JG skills also very mature. Really give the check clear feeling aftermath.

As for tips, I feel is 随意. I have no intentions to spoil market, just want to help her by visiting more often.

From ML, she was full from open until late last weekend, it is likely bro your hundreds of PMs is working.

Enjoy this good maintenance. Thanks again to bro 789550.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aapl101 View Post
Thanks bro 789550 for contact. Good massage to begin the JG session. JG is enhanced with her special "hot" treatment, quite shiok to me. The rest is pretty identical to those JG that I hv tried. The process is not painful for me, it may vary if u do hv issues as she explains.

She will explain to u what she is doing, which is helpful and calming for first timers who's trying JG the first time. Damage: $110 for 1.5 hrs.

RTM: Yes, not just for JG but her massage too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex80 View Post
Thank you bro 789550 for the contact and recommendation.

I made an appointment for 90 mins and end up spending 2 hours.

The place is clean and comfortable with adequately dim lighting pleasant music. I think the music is a little useful to distract you from the action happening from the neighboring room which was separated by a curtain.

Let’s not get off track get focus on the main topic. The massage is good, I mean really good. I do use the word strong, I would prefer to say the strength is adequate and sufficient to make me feel the pain followed by the smoothing comfort. Joy really know her craft, when I told her the problem I have, she explain to me which are the joints she is going to massage on to smoothen it. I really felt the improvement after the session.

The hot stone massage is a must try, it’s another level of relaxation. Her JG is so so however the release is good. She will vary with different technique, speed and observe your reaction combining with the hot stones effects, I left the place a happy man.
Thank you all for FR and i have upped your pts.

To bro ravrav, bro bulletgladiator, bro CollectStamp and more, I have sent you pm.

Please let me know if I miss anyone.

Tomorrow will be a better day. Cheers!