View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4695 / Power: 4
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf which has SG Milf mirror image

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Good Day Bros,

Hope you guys are doing well. Year is coming to an end, I hope you guys will enjoy the Xmas ahead and looking forward to a great year ahead.

Back to topic, may I know, does any of the Bros here, have any good recommendations of Milfs MLs which have fair skin , good body figure (no need big boobs, at least a C cup) with fleshy, beautiful and fair thighs (Not those slim fair legs please), like those local SG single Ladies or Married Milfs to recommend?

I can share my good recommendations with you too.
Thank you Bros.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024 ahead����
Bro

Yesterday, decided to visit my favourite SPA. I was surprised to find Lady Boss has just open a BRAND NEW SPA nearby. It has 3 beautifully rooms and 4 MILF - all green green horns - completely no experience "NOTHING" even no MASSAGE skills but very eager to learn from SBF SAMSTERS. To apply for this POST - PM me

BTW the CHINATOWN squirter queen YY is leaving and she bids farewell to all.

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳