View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post

All in all cpf is more of a tax than a retirement fund because it is run like a ponzi scheme albeit a legal ponzi scheme and once there is fewer contribution than withdrawals the entire scheme will collapse
1. it is not your money till you get it. i dont disagree with that

2. yes but you said they borrowed to pay the CPF payouts. Bascially they use your cpf money to make even more money and pocket the difference. Of course its also the same if they lose money

3. i just gonna say, you will get all your cpf money back. the only question is, what will be the true value of the money you got back.

4. Maybe you can manage your own money. But truth is, tons of people dont. So they spoiler for all of us lor.

once there is fewer contribution than withdrawals the entire scheme will collapse - i dont see how your understanding above gels with this outcome?