View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Fucking slow week. Anyway quick story time. Just found out my pt maid did not get renewed by her employer…. So need go back first as cannot find new boss. So her last sunday she came alone to clean. Have not had her for a few weeks as she usually came w her partner and oc is in also. So when she cane and we were alone i planned to make the most of it…. When she came i ooen door staight away bring her to room remove her shorts and start raba raba…. Haizzzzz too bad she really dun want give bj…. So just rub rub got hard fast and just plug in missionary hehehehe removed her top and started sucking her tits. Sucked her tongue and fucked her hard and deep did not even bothered to change position just moved her from the edge of the bed to the center when i felt the evil about to release…… i decided to cum deeeeeeeeeeep inside her. Think that shocked her whenshe felt my warm cum inside…….. i did not pull out til i was soft before my cock plopped out and i told her to clean up…..