Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 9

2 October 2017
Monday

I was busy the whole day with my project and Kristy had an early class in the morning the next day. So we met up briefly for dinner.

Tuesday

4.30pm.

I had lessons for the whole day and still had not seen Kristy yet. She was already done for the day and had gone back to her room.

I called her to confirm that she was in her room and could hear her room mate, Mandy, in the background.

Since there was a discounted sale for some cheesecakes, I bought 3 pieces and made my way to their room.

5pm

After 2 knocks on the door, Mandy opened it.

Mandy: hey Sam!...

The 2 girls were in the same course and I had came to know her through Kristy.

They had stayed together since last year and as they had gotten along well, they continued to stay together as the rent for a combined room was cheaper.

Appearance wise, Mandy was just an average local girl.

Her features were not ugly but also not pretty. Her figure was very normal and nothing to shout about. The only thing she was better than Kristy was her height which was at 1.65m.

That aside, she was very friendly and we had spoken a few times in the corridors before.

I had no interest in her at all but currently, my eyes could not help but to look down at her chest area.

She had only B Cups boobs but was obviously not wearing a bra now as I could see her pokies on the front of her green tanktop.

Just when I noticed that, at the same time, from behind her, I heard Kristy raising her voice.

Kristy: hey Babe!! I told you to wear a bra before you open the door!!....

My girlfriend appeared next to Mandy and pulled her back into the room. Concurrently, she slammed the door shut in my face.

Standing outside, I could hear Mandy was laughing.

Mandy: haha.... I know he is your official boyfriend now but my boobs so much smaller than yours and are not worth for him to look at....

Kristy: no!.... I don't care... just wear your bra!....

Mandy: but you know I don't wear it in the room....

Kristy: yes but that's when it's only the both of us are around!.... wear this.... nah!....

Mandy laughed again and after a minute, the door opened again.

Kristy: sorry.... we were settling some stuffs....

Mandy: hehe... she made me wear my bra....

Kristy: stop it or you don't get any cakes....

Mandy: oh cakes!....

Mandy reached down and prised the bag from my hand.

Kristy tried to snatch it back but was unsuccessful.

Kristy: hey! Sam bought them for me!

Mandy: but there are 3 pieces! he bought my share as well!

Kristy: Sam! which is for me?

I went in and took the bag from them, frowning as I do so.

Me: tsk! who says that they are for you 2?.... this is for my dinner and this is for my supper and this my even later supper....

Kristy hit my chest and Mandy kicked me in the shin.

Me: ARRgg!!

I dropped the bag of cheesecake.

With a common enemy now, they cooperated and push me down onto Kristy's bed.

My girlfriend sat on my back while Mandy sat on my legs, preventing me from getting up while they split the 3 cakes among themselves.

Me: hey... I bought those you know?

Kristy: hmm... since you look so pitiful....

They got off from me and I sat up

Kristy: nah....

She offered me the remainder of half a cake.

Thinking that she was going to tease me and not let me eat it, I held her wrist and quickly ate it in 1 mouthful, staining my mouth.

Kristy laughed.

Kristy: haha... you're so silly... I wasn't going to snatch that away.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: you should have told me...

6.30pm

Kristy and I were preparing to head out for dinner but Mandy refused to join us.

Mandy: hmm.. do I look like a light bulb or a third wheel?

We left her back in their room and went out.

For the rest of the week, Kristy did not allowed me to go over to her room but she would come over.

Most of the time, we would make love in my room quietly as there were students around.

Saturday

We headed out to town for our date.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.