Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 8

23 September 2017
Saturday

8am

When we woke up, Kristy had nothing to wash up with and she wanted to head back to her room straightaway.

She wore her bra and the oversize T-shirt but kept her panties into her bag. I looked at her in surprise.

Me: aren't you wearing your undies?

Kristy: look at this

She held up her stained undies that was now stuck together in one clump

Kristy: I don't want to get an infection.

Me: but your shirt is not that long...

Kristy: well in the past, I've met you wearing just my undies underneath my shirt.... you didn't know right?

I shook my head.

Kristy: anyway, I'm confident that I won't expose myself... remember, I came without wearing any my shorts right?

Me: yah right. but do you also not wear any shorts even when you go for lessons?

Thinking that she might be brave enough to take the risk of exposing her panties to her classmate caused my dick to rise up rapidly in my shorts.

Kristy: Of course I wear a shorts if I'm going for lessons or any where further than the hostel compound....

Me: but you said you didn't wear when you met me in the past....

Kristy: tsk... it's only you and only within the compound.... I'm going back.

My cock is about to explode and I tried to grab her for a morning quickie.

Giggling, she easily escaped my reaches and opened the door

Kristy: hehe.... can't do so.... I'm meeting my parents and I'm already going to be late... maybe next week if my menses is not here yet....

She winked and left the room.

I went back to my parents' place and met Jason in the afternoon.

8pm

After her dinner with her parents, I met Kristy for a movie.

We finally started behaving like a couple in our honeymoon period.

We held hands, giggled and fed each other popcorns and nanchos.

I wanted to go to my hostel but decided not to scare her off by constantly demanding to have sex. As such, when the movie ended, we parted reluctantly.

24 September 2017
Sunday

We did not meet up because Kristy had some family outings.

25 September 2017

It was the recess week and we met everyday but we did not return to the hostel.

That said, even without physicalities, we got emotionally closer to each other.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.