View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Is this gwailo/foreigner sentiment a big thing in HCMC? I find the girls here don’t really open up unless you can speak Viet. Whereas in Bangkok, the Thai girls really make an effort to communicate even if they can’t speak English or Chinese. I have been to many countries and usually the girls can be charmed so long as you are funny, generous & kind but the Viet girls are like very guarded.

Also, is it the language or do Viet girls sound a bit bitchy & mean? I see more pretty girls on the street but they always sound like they are scolding their husband/boyfriend. Then they always seem to speak down to service staff. Not criticizing them, just wanna better understand the country.
Aiya every girl is like that lah. If you're Andy Lau they sure will treat you differently. Even though they are WLs you just treat them nicely since they are also human lor

Yeah Vietnamese the language sounds them jialat but it's the way they talk bah. THe lady that serviced me her voice damn nice and sound very gentle. If only more vietbus can talk like that

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!