View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Chong woke up at 6 am, check email from laptop, studying sales report made by his staff who work OT to prepare report while he was dining at restaurant,

He replied accordingly, then went to shower.

After shower, he filpthru inroom dining shown on QR code.

He decided on Japanese set - salmon, soba, green tea, fruit..

He received notification that meal will served within 1 hour

He then went back to desk to review business weekly sales forecast on his laptop

within 50 minutes, assigned butler, Kaoru arrived with the trolley , pressing doorbell

He opened and saw her wearing seductive makeup, and Japanese kimono.

She went inside and place salmon , soba, and fruit and green tea. as well as premium sake, which she said it was complimentary drink from Japanese inhouse restaurant (open area) for guest staying in suite..

Kaoru went to inspect bed, shower area, as he was having breakfast in living room
She then prepared soapy water in bathtube..

Then stripped naked walked out of the shower area and went to living room and stood in front of Chong , smiling widely

Chong looked at her, then her body...
She moved closer and told him to be careful with breakfast..