View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Weekend Tales-Yakuza owned resort

Ayai arrived at M studio where 3 staffs were in room waiting for her.

She smiled submissively and sweetly at them, which melted their hearts..

Most senior among them, went thru her profile, and showed her some of her movies to all those present.
He told her there was no role for her at this momen because we were new and in the midst of sorting thing out..
However,HQ would sent her to Batam to work.

She asked innocently" HQ ? Batam? to work in Indonesian village ?

(she never read international news but local news only)

Senior member and his colleagues laughed at her innocence and ignorant look , explained: Indonesia had sold Batam to Singapore few years ago, and our HQ developed Batam Island into 5 star resorts, thus it is beautiful and luxurious place. Do you want to go and enjoy and work at same time?

AyaiL work ? work as wat?

Manager: you provide service to our clients and they give you money

Ayai , thought for a while, then asked : do I have to pay for plane ticket to Singapore?
Manager: no need. we will send you there via our yacht directly to Batam. you no need to pay..

At this moment, food served .. Ayai ate some , remarked that that the food is nice..
Manager told her that at Batam resort ,she would have free food of this calibre provided . When you came back you will be richer and we make hot star..

Ayai nodded

Manager: now, lets strip and we interviewed you and post video to our HQ

Three men stripped together , as Ayai looked on..

Then she slowly took off her top, revealing her big boobs under her bra with thick straps and bands..
3 men shouted wooo!

She lowered her skirt, revealing her panties with flowery pants...

As she bent forwards, struggling to unhook all 4 clasps of her bra at the back.. 3 men get hard on.
(based on my encounter with one E cup JAV star from Vpremium, I get around when I saw her struggling to unhook E cup bra.)

After her bra cup pulled down, her bouncy boobs with nice pink areole revealed, men stared and whispered to each other lustfully

She then proceeded to lower her panties, which revealed her trimmed pussy

She went for regular brazillian, boobs massage at high class salon to make herself pretty and spend on cheap street food..
Thats why she complained that salary not enough at previous production company which in turn faced intense competiion from other AV companies.

M-studios was not ordinary company because it was funded by ruthless Yakuza clan which had armed thugs to threaten potential rival companies

3 men start video for 1 hour auto and they went to Ayai,

Ayai frenched most senior , and other two caress left and right bouncy boobs.

Then she turned her head left , french , then right ,french.

Most snr member make her go downand she lick his cock , then suck ...
Right and left hands carressing other men's cokc